- March 2021: Faux Foundations… (3/24/2021) - Rigidity of BELIEFS… In the 1950’s a West German pharmaceutical company by the name of Chemie Grünenthal GmbH developed what had appeared to be a miracle drug. Early animal studies suggested this drug to be so benign, researchers believed it was nearly impossible to administer a lethal dose (based on what is known as the LD50 test; also known as the Acute toxicity test) “The LD50 (median lethal dose) test was introduced in 1927 by J. W. Trevan to estimate the dose of a test substance that produces 50% death in a given species of animals. It is usually the first test… Continue Reading
- Q4 2020 : THE EPOCH OF INCREDULITY (2/4/2021) - THE EPOCH OF INCREDULITY Epoch: a period of time in history or a person's life, typically one marked by notable events or particular characteristics. Incredulity: the state of being unwilling or unable to believe something. Epoch of Incredulity: A period of time in one’s life, marked by a notable event where it became nearly impossible to believe your own eyes, is the literal definition of “Epoch of Incredulity”. Many readers may be unfamiliar with the origin of this note’s title even though the odds are high that most readers will recognize a more frequently cited quote from the same Charles… Continue Reading
- February 2020 : Escalator up ELEVATOR DOWN!
- March 2020 : Making Rational Decisions In uncertain times…
- Q1 2020 : We’ve only just begun… Cha cha changes
- May 2020 : History is Speaking to Us … Again! It’s Your Choice…
- June 2020 : Dead Cat? Or New Bull?
- Q2 2020 : Slightly out of the ordinary…
- August 2020 : MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!
- September 2020 : Time and Patience
- Q3 2020 : That Tingling Sensation…OUT OF BULLETS?!
- November 2020 : Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs – The Sequel
- December 2020 : Just give it a week…
- Q4 2020 : THE EPOCH OF INCREDULITY
- Q1 2019 : Building our Legacy starts with a Strong Foundation
- May 2019 : Extend and Pretend!
- June 2019 : The Fed: Data Dependent or Defending their Position?
- Q2 2019 : Spotting Rip-Currents & Navigating Negative Yields!
- August 2019 : Odds over Outcomes?!
- September 2019 : Lighting money on Fire! Justice Samuel Putnam: Turning in his grave!
- Q3 2019 : Cycles Matter & Risk Happens Quickly
- November 2019 : Economic Gravity! The More things change, the more they stay the same! Have we learned Nothing?
- December 2019 : Complexity, Fragility & CONTAGION
- Q4 2019 : The Importance of History…and boy, is it“rhyming”today?!
- 1Q 2018 : The Return of Volatility
- 1Q 2018 : Special Report – “MOAB”
- 2Q 2018 : Patience, at times, is Prudent
- 3Q 2018 : Let’s Play a Game – Millionaire vs. Billionaire
- 4Q 2018 : The Fed: 650… 525(+400)… 250(+?)…