- June 2021: Inflation, Deflation … Stagflation? (6/29/2021) - The Inflation Debate… “…when a successful trade becomes consensus, the clock is more than likely ticking… Year-over-year growth should explode higher over the next few month due to the base effects of last year, though we could very well be a mere quarter away from reaching the top of a market decline that will make most investors feel like a novice skier being Heli-dropped at the top of a triple black diamond ski slope.” OSAM March 2020 We’re going to do a little something different this month; we kindly ask for a little grace. As the inflation debate rages on, we thought… Continue Reading
- Q2 2021 : – Slowing Growth + Persistent Inflation? = ??? + Being Accountable (7/31/2021) - “For a moment, think stepping on the gas of a Porsche, launching it from 0 to 100 mph to then lighten up on the gas pedal gently settling your speed at a comfortable 90 mph. Quite different than a deflationary event which would be akin to slamming on your breaks abruptly decelerating from 100 to 20 mph.” OSAM May 2020 …It Continues Publishing so late in June, we wanted to pick up where we left off last month regarding “persistent inflation” in an effort to drive home our point… The month kicked off with a flat ISM and PMI; June ISM Manufacturing slightly… Continue Reading
- March 2021: Faux Foundations…
- Q1 2021 : – The Only Honest Thing…
- May 2021: It’s Baaaaack!!!
- June 2021: Inflation, Deflation … Stagflation?
- Q2 2021 : – Slowing Growth + Persistent Inflation? = ??? + Being Accountable
- February 2020 : Escalator up ELEVATOR DOWN!
- March 2020 : Making Rational Decisions In uncertain times…
- Q1 2020 : We’ve only just begun… Cha cha changes
- May 2020 : History is Speaking to Us … Again! It’s Your Choice…
- June 2020 : Dead Cat? Or New Bull?
- Q2 2020 : Slightly out of the ordinary…
- August 2020 : MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!
- September 2020 : Time and Patience
- Q3 2020 : That Tingling Sensation…OUT OF BULLETS?!
- November 2020 : Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs – The Sequel
- December 2020 : Just give it a week…
- Q4 2020 : THE EPOCH OF INCREDULITY
- Q1 2019 : Building our Legacy starts with a Strong Foundation
- May 2019 : Extend and Pretend!
- June 2019 : The Fed: Data Dependent or Defending their Position?
- Q2 2019 : Spotting Rip-Currents & Navigating Negative Yields!
- August 2019 : Odds over Outcomes?!
- September 2019 : Lighting money on Fire! Justice Samuel Putnam: Turning in his grave!
- Q3 2019 : Cycles Matter & Risk Happens Quickly
- November 2019 : Economic Gravity! The More things change, the more they stay the same! Have we learned Nothing?
- December 2019 : Complexity, Fragility & CONTAGION
- Q4 2019 : The Importance of History…and boy, is it“rhyming”today?!
- 1Q 2018 : The Return of Volatility
- 1Q 2018 : Special Report – “MOAB”
- 2Q 2018 : Patience, at times, is Prudent
- 3Q 2018 : Let’s Play a Game – Millionaire vs. Billionaire
- 4Q 2018 : The Fed: 650… 525(+400)… 250(+?)…