- September 2020 : Time and Patience (9/25/2020) - “Time and Patience are our assets right now.”OSAM 1Q2020 In our 1Q2020 quarterly, we described how “TIME and PATIENCE will be one of the more valuable ASSET CLASSES moving forward”. It has been our goal since opening our doors to separate the “noise” from true economic data in an effort to educate investors and to help them make better decisions. We are also making a point, during the current part of the cycle, to make you aware of the smoke and mirrors tactics being played by the Federal Reserve and Treasury Secretary Mnuchin. They have launched a full scale coordinated marketing campaign… Continue Reading
- Q2 2020 : Slightly out of the ordinary… (7/28/2020) - Slightly out of the ordinary… I write these notes for numerous reasons; first and foremost, to disseminate information; educating and coaching clients is my top priority. Admittedly, there is a marketing slant; reading, research and corresponding with clients takes up quite a bit of our time, so if our work stands out and resonates with readers and we can gently nudge said readers into becoming a client; it becomes a win win. Having said that, if this month’s note can influence any reader to do a single thing, it would be to listen to the following Podcast. The End Game w/… Continue Reading
- September 2020 : Time and Patience
- August 2020 : MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY!
- Q2 2020 : Slightly out of the ordinary…
- June 2020 : Dead Cat? Or New Bull?
- May 2020 : History is Speaking to Us … Again! It’s Your Choice…
- Q1 2020 : We’ve only just begun… Cha cha changes
- March 2020 : Making Rational Decisions In uncertain times…
- February 2020 : Escalator up ELEVATOR DOWN!
- Q4 2019 : The Importance of History…and boy, is it“rhyming”today?!
- December 2019 : Complexity, Fragility & CONTAGION
- November 2019 : Economic Gravity! The More things change, the more they stay the same! Have we learned Nothing?
- Q3 2019 : Cycles Matter & Risk Happens Quickly
- September 2019 : Lighting money on Fire! Justice Samuel Putnam: Turning in his grave!
- August 2019 : Odds over Outcomes?!
- Q2 2019 : Spotting Rip-Currents & Navigating Negative Yields!
- June 2019 : The Fed: Data Dependent or Defending their Position?
- May 2019 : Extend and Pretend!
- Q1 2019 : Building our Legacy starts with a Strong Foundation
- 4Q 2018 : The Fed: 650… 525(+400)… 250(+?)…
- 3Q 2018 : Let’s Play a Game – Millionaire vs. Billionaire
- 2Q 2018 : Patience, at times, is Prudent
- 1Q 2018 : Special Report – “MOAB”
- 1Q 2018 : The Return of Volatility